Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Big Fat Blind Date.

Dating once more. And, men have not changed. I was set up on a blind date on Friday. The guy had to be 300lbs/136kg, twice my weight. However, as we all know, I'm not a superficial person and everyone deserves a chance. Beauty is on the inside right? So the date went ahead. and the two of us went with my friends and his to a trendy night club. Where, instead of my usual dancing, I sat, and cringed as he drank more and more. As I walked into the smoking are, with 300lbs of man supporting himself on my shoulder I saw an old friend.

Shane was the biggest and most successful gold digger I knew. Not only did he live with one of Ireland richest young business men in they're terraced apartment in the hottest part of the city, he also got to flown anywhere he wanted. In the last 5 months for example he had been to New York, Egypt, Paris, London and Cannes. We exchanged kisses and hugs and chatted for a while, while my date tied to put his hand up my shirt. As I struggled against my date, Shane invited me to go to his for a glass of wine and then we could come back here.

So Shane, his boyfriend, me and my blind date, as well as two of his friends, went to the young socialites apartment. We sat on his beautiful balcony, drank wine and chatted about anything, mostly European and South American politics. To my horror my date drank more., He was already very drunk, and now I was scared. Shane pulled me aside and asked me to stay in the guest room. I accepted. The night could only get better... right?

The whole group of us returned to the night club and I was getting annoyed. There were many people I knew in the club so I decided to mingle. And I did, I gossiped, received and exchanged valuable information and caught up with old friends. Unfortunately it was a joy short lived. i was pulled away by a jealous date over twice my weight, he was unbelievably drunk and inappropriate. I decided to go. I told him that I would prefer to be friends and that he and I weren't meant to be. He pulled me close and slurred, "I have dated much more beautiful guys than you. You are the nicest but your kind of ugly" I was appalled. I felt like screaming at him telling him about the photo shoot I did 3 days before hand.

I left and I was followed. I figured it would be inhumane to leave him on the street that drunk so brought him back to Shane's place. What harm could he do? He and I were shown our room and I immediately went to the balcony. I stood overlooking the city and I was joined by my date offering a cigarette, I figured I was stressed so I deserved one. As we smoked there he began to speak about his ex, telling me how beautiful he was, a model in Brazil. i personally was shocked. When we finished and went inside I was happy to be in bed. Until three attempts of sex were launched. I got so angry that I almost hit him. Then it hit me! He was trying to put my self confidence down so I would sleep with him. He thought he could get it so low that I would think I couldn't do better than him.

I realize now that ugly people can be even uglier on the inside. And its down to jealousy and Lack of confidence. However he and I were still talking. Until he saw me exchange phone numbers with another guy the next night when I was out with my friends.

8 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! That is really creepy!
    Who in the world would be mean enough to set you up with that guy?

    *slap*
    Thats for doubting, when he called you ugly...
    You shouldn't have even let it bother you...

    (hug) thats because I slapped you...haha

    Your not ugly, on the outside or the inside...
    So, people who tell you, that you are, are just jealous...

    Tell us about this photo shoot...

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks rain... your lovely... I'll write something in the future about photoshoots etc don't... thanks for the hug... and ass for the person who set me up with him he and I aren't talking haha. Next instalment should be interesting Ive been invited to a club opening... where they misteriously turn the lights off 3 times during the night and "something happens" I'm hoping a guy I like will be there lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, wow...

    I hope he's there to, first, for your sake...
    Second, if he is, that should make a pretty interesting, yet scandelous post....
    haha

    When is the club opening?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friday night.

    I'll be preparing all week lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have time,
    gander at my latest post for a second,
    cause I wrote something to you in it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what? Your life sounds interesting. :)
    Lol this comment was pathetic, but only because I'm multi-taking atm. I'll probably return some time in the near-future. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So are you taking time to recover from what happened at the club, or what?

    I was expecting you to have another post up by Saturday...right now its...Sunday...
    No actually (technically) its Monday, because its 1:00 a.m.

    Where are you? Where have you been?

    ReplyDelete