Sunday, May 10, 2009

The account of dating

I have a new found respect for gold diggers. I would just like to start by saying keep up the good work, they deserve it.


I have recently gotten out of a relationship with a very wealthy man. And I would just like to say that leaving him for my current boyfriend was the best choice I have ever made. Without a bitter tone or an ounce of malicious intent I can say this; not only are rich boys pampered and greedy, but they are also ignorant, disrespectful and irresponsible, not to mention they hate to not get what they want. I am not basing my opinion on this one man and one experience, but in 3 accounts. I have dated at least three men from wealthy backgrounds, and each man was the same, selfish, possessive and ignorant. They were even racist.



I would like to make a retraction on a statement. They are not men, they are boys.



These boys not only treated me like a possession, an inanimate object, they also had tantrums any time I didn't give them what they wanted or said something that they didn't agree with. I found each one lazy and childish. When did it become acceptable for a twenty five-year-old to call his lover a whore when his lover does not want to make him a cup of tea? It is in my opinion that these boys do not believe that they are abnormal. They believe their behaviour is socially acceptable and if you tall them otherwise they will retaliate by calling you childish names and making orders.



The parents believe they raised their son to be humble. Excuse me while I laugh. The boys parents, whether they came from a wealthy family or not, are snobs. I have never met a rich business person who did not look through their nose at me. Unfortunately I dated their sons.

Another retraction. The parents are not to blame. The Nanny's are.

I would really like to know if its just my generation or have wealthy mean throughout history been like this? Are all heirs whining, self centered, greedy and possessive? Does Prince Harry behave like this? These questions and more arise the more you think about it.



I am trying to raise awareness of this problem. And warn people of what these bizarre creatures are like. Beware of the rich boy and his charm. He may seem adorable. But we were all adorable at the age of five when we wanted something. So, yes, their bank balance does count.

2 comments:

  1. ROFL! Ive read this so many times and I still find it funny! Lol I love your blog hope ya jeep blogging often! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeep blogging? We'll I've got crazy adventures today so we'll see. Also more videos might be posted on MalchikKalinka, my youtube page. Suscribe please.

    Besos

    Ángel

    ReplyDelete