Saturday, May 9, 2009

I am Now Blogging

Hello blogger.com. I have decided to write a blog, well more convinced to do it by my brother (http://www.teenagersneverhaveiteasy.blogspot.com/). OK, so I am not too sure what to write about here at the moment but I'm sure some day I will be passionate about something and just rant on about it. If you want to check out my myspace here's the link myspace.com/dance_lovin. I must warn you guys for future reference I speak my mind, so if I insult I am terribly sorry, but its my opinion so get over it, as my brother would say.

I never saw the appeal of blogging before, it always seemed like too much trouble for me. But I realise it is a great way to express your opinion or just have fun so here I am typing to my hearts content about whatever pops into my head. Which is theraputic in a way.

So that is all I have to say at the moment.

Please stay Tuned.

Thank you.

Seán

1 comment:

  1. Aww a refernce to moi! Love ya lots! Love your blog! Hope ya blog loads like me! XD

    ReplyDelete