Monday, June 1, 2009

"A night to remember"

Let me start off by saying I'm sorry for the delay I've been swamped with invites and with improving my YouTube channel. And let me also say that the weekend went entirely not according to plan.

Saturday started with me getting ready too early so I went to the city to meet my good friend Sayaka and her friend Mai before I went to the club. Naturally Ronan joined us. The evening passed quickly enough and we went to Igor's at 8pm sharp. There the party had just began. Vodka and Bacardi were poring into our glasses freely and I was being dolled up to he max. I developed my usual habit of abandoning the English language and resorting to Japanese, as I always do in company of a Japanese person.

By the time we left we were late, Mai and Sayaka were gone home and I was feeling quite tipsy. When we got to the club it was all I wanted it to be and more. Full to the brim with eye candy (and one very generous older gentle man who bought me a few drinks). I purposely sobered up and felt my socialite self come alive with enthusiasm. I mingled, I chatted and I complimented, as usual. However one brief embarrassing moment I mistook someone for a Chinese native, and greeted them in Mandarin. They replied in Japanese so I made a swift recovery, which I later on found very helpful.

The first black out had started and the dancing went mad. I through caution to the wind and danced to my hearts content. Then the drag queen stood on the stage. A Brazilian drag queen by the name of Twiggy. I knew through an ex boyfriend and I was in shock that she had become so big. The announcement was made "We want an Irish boy and a Brazilian boy to come up on stage and have a samba off". Hell bent that some drunken queer wouldn't disgrace my country I made her notice me, then regretting it when she pulled me on stage after recognizing me. Then she chose her Brazilian boy, a stocky guy with short black hair. I was to go first, i winked at my friends in the audience and waited for the samba to play.

The minute the music started my body moved. I used everything I knew, jazz, rumba, samba even belly dance and the crowd loved it. The more they cheered the harder I danced, and they loved it. Then it was the Brazilians turn. I cringed as I prepared to accept defeat, and then watched with flail around on the stage. When he had finished his fish out of water interpretation I stood there applauding... in shock really. The vote was in, the crowd chose and I had won over the people. Making my name known. I stepped off staged greeted and complimented by people I didn't know, rushing to my friends who seemed very proud and excited.

The night went on without a glitch and I wouldn't have had more drink offers if I were sitting on the bar naked. I chose to go back to mingling and danced some more with my friends and before we knew it the lights came up, not because we were coming out of a black out, but because the club had ended, our night over. I went outside to find all my friends and found the guy I had mistaken for Chinese earlier. It turned out he was half Japanese and from San Fransisco CA. I chatted with him and then he offered for me and my friends to come to an after party. I jumped at the opportunity and called them over. We all headed back to his hotel and boy was this an opportunity. The Hotel was one of the best in Dublin, the suit was an apartment and the people who came were all gorgeous.

My new friend was a very wealthy fashion designer. The night went on with more partying, more drinking and more sex. coming from the bathroom I walked in on 5 guys, one of them a friend I brought, having a full blown orgy (no pun intended). The fabulous occupant of said hotel room was, of course, behaving and doing as I do, you know it.... mingling. I was dying to talk to him more. Before he had intrigued me with his personality, so carefree and flamboyant, now I wanted to know about something I never discuss, career. Unfortunately there were people demanding his and my attention and I never got a chance to.

8am came and I was still dunk... unfortunately making the bad choice of taking a friend to Mac Donald's and not sticking around for Breakfast in the lavish suit. Because I am just that classy. But the amazing designer asked us out again the next night.

as I mentioned before I have a YouTube channel, please feel free to visit me, the channel's name is MalchikKalinka, here's a link my favourite video http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-u7LXa_8ZEc&h=c467050f58998c1e4474ee70e21e1c13

6 comments:

  1. Haha. wow sounds like you had the best night ever...
    I love it that you won the dance compition...
    And made a new friend!
    You have all the luck!

    Bravo!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. How up yourself could you possibly get! "I wouldnt have had more drink offers if I were sitting on the bar naked"
    lol You had a classy night of samba dancing and wealthy designers and you end up eating McDonalds! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only Angel...
    Thats what makes his life so much more interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rain... and screw you Stephen how rude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are you?
    You've disappeared for three days straight...
    I know for a fact your life isn't that dull..

    Or maybe its because your life is TO interesting...and you just dont have time to be bothered with us lowly mortals any longer...

    <3 xx

    ReplyDelete