Thursday, June 25, 2009

I am in tears.I

I found out while watching Sex And The City I thought it was a cruel joke. So sad...

I have just learned that the man I admired, one of my idols, a dance icon has passed away. I am sorry to say that Micheal Jackson is dead. He was to me a great icon and a great man. A force in the music industry not to be reckoned with. I am in shock, shaking and my heart is pounding like a jackhammer I am crying while writing this and I just received a vulgar text message! I did not and do not believe the horrible rumours he was an amazing hero to me and if anyone wants to dare say a word against him you might as well castrate yourself honey because I'll do much worse! I don't want to make this entry sour as it is in his memory that I write this! Micheal Jackson was an idol to many and I based a lot of my dance style on his and I am going to make sure that his name as a dancer will be passed down through the generations. I never cry but here I am! Let me just leave it with this. He is away from despicable rumours paparazzi and out of pain. God rest his soul. I won't sleep tonight. My thoughts are with his kids and the rest of the Jackson Family!


you are not alone I am here with you though your far away I am here to stay you are not alone I am here with you though we're far apart your always in my heart ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

  1. Yeah..It sad. I was at work when I found out....I was never much of a fan...but I never believed any of the horrible rumors, either. It was just people trying to get money off of him. :(

    As for the fan thing, there's not time like the present. He will live on in the hearts of his family, his kids and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep this positive...
    I thought he was amazing when he was younger!
    He was sooo amazing!
    I hope its not to great a loss for you...but hey, you can become the new Michael Jackson!
    Haha, that would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a dancing sense...that doesnt mean you have to get millions of plastic surgeries....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello? Where have you gone?
    Come back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete