Friday, June 19, 2009

Fallen Angel State Side?

You won't freaking believe how frustrating and complicated it is to explain the fact that you are broke! OK so chatting to my good friend in Texas, asks me to come over and says I should move to the states, (DUDE I'm an actor! WTF else do you think I wanna do?) and then one of my best friends in San Diego says the same thing and they're both all like "Yeah you just gotta stop being lazy." DOES THE "R" WORS MEAN NOTHING TO YOU? I don't wanna upset anyone by saying recession, oops, oh well. Anyway so I have all these people saying that I should just move countries, continents even as if it were changing underwear (gave y'all a picture didn't I? Turned on?). But seriously I told both of them "I can't I'm broke and nowhere will hire me" They won't, my 17 year old little brother, love ya Stephen, who is fresh out of high school has more of a chance of getting a job than me, honestly its because I'm a clouts and they can tell in the interviews or whatever, evil horse fuckers! Eww WTF did I just Write? Oh well done now.. OK on other news... hm nothing going down really... OH YAH Hum My friend from SD was all like, "Oh just come to college here!" and I was like "Oh cool your college? What are the Fees like?" she said "Oh hum $300 a semester." A SEMESTER BITCH? I cannot afford a freaking new camcorder to make my YouTube videos so like hell I can afford that!



Oh my god...

Oh my god...

Oh my freaking god

and you guys know I never say "Oh my god" I say "Oh my gosh" but this deserves an "Oh my god"

someone just asked me to move to Canada... CANADA? WTF?



OK OK OK OK OK

I'm breathing.....



Yeah so updates on previous posts time you guys...

Hum nothing has happened with my bitchy Lil friends I'm keeping out of it and I realized I used they're real names a couple times ha ha. Also the BoA album rocks my sock, I am usually sick of an album by now but no not this one this one I love. And I'm loving my new hair... did you notice my profile pic changed.. OMG I am so freaking sleep deprived... i also want to apologize because I just realized this is the second blog I complain about my financial state and I'm sorry y'all... OK so it is 1:30ish GMT I am on SD time so yeah woah awake like a bunny on speed, crack, and anything else it found in mama's drawers....



Oh my gosh don't you feel sorry for Stephen right now? He has to deal with this like all the time...



OK see y'all laters... ohm I just learned ttys the other day HA loves it... OK ciao...

Kisses... Oh and I shouted out to you Rain on my new YouTube vid cause you know your my gurl lol... OK what am I takin' cause I love it!!!



BYEEEE



xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. You're Stephen's brother? This is news to me....Lol!

    Yeah, it's expensive over here. It also depends on where you go... I think that's the standard rate for a CalState...not sure. It's probably more...No, it is more...I'm sure of it...College makes my head hurt...^_^

    Recession, totally true. Don't randomly move from place to place. Doesn't sound like fun.

    The bunny part gave me this visual of the energizer bunny snorting cocaine...Hahahahaha!

    Thank you for the comment about my choice in music. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you did?
    I will check it out in a second...
    I'M BACK! miss me?
    probubly didnt notice I was gone, haha

    Heck Stephen's got you for a brother..why would I say poor Stephen...
    But just for Stephen I'll say it...poor Stephen.. :( hahaha

    YOUR CAMCORDER IS BROKEN!!! WTF?
    Sorry...I should not have said that...but it had to be said...

    Dont move, until you get a high paying job, so high that this stupid recession (yes I said the R word) doesnt effect you...

    You said that BoA is rocking your sock...what happened to your other sock?

    Ahhh! My stupid computer ust loaded your video..and you did shout out to me... <3
    I was second! You just boosted my low self esteem about fifty percent higher...

    loves <3

    ReplyDelete