Wednesday, June 10, 2009

heads up!

Hey guys. Life is actually going really slow lately, no dates, no nothing, I'm actually staying in a lot. Hum bad news... last night I got a Trojan, the virus not the condom, and all of my pictures and music were deleted, damn me for not having back-ups. Anyway so now I'm re-downloading all my music and stuff to my computer, most pissed about loosing my movies (Latter Days, Memoirs of a Geisha and Sex And The City) but I take it as a sign of a news lease of life and to re-invent myself.
I do re-invent myself every so often but i always keep the good parts of my old self and reincorporate them into the new. This time I'm going for a mix of a few different things i have tried in the past. I don't know if you know this but I LOVE Korean fashion. There is only one store in Dublin that sells Asian clothes and its so over priced. I have decided to start, not dressing like a Korean person, but incorporate Korean fashion into a lot of what I wear. (also I want you guys to listen to BoA I've loved her for years she is amazing, Rain you have no excuse you can buy her new US debut album and we can't buy any of her Cd's here)
Also I will hopefully be blogging a lot more, don't keep me to that, and possibly posting some pictures. I'm hoping that you guys will be patient with me and I just wanna say thank you so much for following my blog I love you guys for it and if you ever want to contact me just send me an e-mail or MSN me @ sweethoneysean@hotmail.com, I would be ecstatic to hear from you. Anyway I have a little news but I waiting for it to develop and I'm not going to spoil it.
Be good,
be well,
Love y'all,
Piece out,
Angel.
<3

4 comments:

  1. You really lover dating?

    OMG YOUR POOR COMPUTER! :O My old one blew up once and I lost EVERYTHING. All my music, all my videos and all my pictures. :( It's pretty devastating tbh. :) Hope yours recovers soon from the virus rape-age. (Y) Did your Internet security fail or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh..I'm sorry...
    Haha, if I ever have any money, I'll buy the cd, and put the songs on my computer, and send them to you...
    You can expect to have them in a about four years..haha due to my horrible memory...

    I love you Angel, you incorprate me into everyone of your posts...<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol do I? haha I have the CD through my magical ways of getting what I want! xx

    ReplyDelete