Sunday, June 14, 2009

The lil low down on my life so far

Oh my gosh you guys how hard is it for me to freaking make it in showbiz? I never mentioned this but I auditioned for a movie about a month ago, name shall remain anonymous as I don't want a lawyer knocking on my door, and I heard from the director saying it was great! Nothing since. The movie was going to be shot in LA but they changed location to some place in Ohio... I think, anyway I am presuming that I so didn't get the part.,.. probably because I'm not American and the amount of paperwork that would have to be filled out to employ me would be so expensive... any ways I'm not bummed because I never got my hopes up really so... bleh... but I am kinda pissed that its so hard because I'm not in the right country... so gagging for a US visa right now.... a visa credit card too actually, DO YOU KNOW HOW BROKE I AM? oh my gosh I have no money... thank God I'm sick of going out... rumours and shit have started spreading about me and stuff its so annoying I wanna move somewhere to make a fresh start... was thinking Austin TX lol anyway thank you guys so much for reading... I'm posting a new video on YouTube where I look crap and Rain girl you should so get a YouTube Channel account just to subscriber and its so convenient because they suggest Videos you may like and you get to keep informed on your subscribers activity... I ended this a paragraph ago lol awesome well hope you guys are doing well and I'll talk to Stephen today and tell him to Blog omg its usually the other way around!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/home.php?ref=home

6 comments:

  1. Bloody hell, your like a marketing campaign. Dont single out Rain to join your Youtube Chanell......... ask other people too! LOL!

    Sorry about your audition..<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like her! she ia awesome... My awesomest subscriber evers lol and yes I'm a walking talking marketing campaign.... sign into msn for crying out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, You guys are so funny...
    Stephen there is nothing wrong with singling me out...nothing at all...

    I like you to Angel...<3

    Haha, gosh now I feel bad, because Stephens going to fell left out...so heres a heart for Stephen...<3

    I'll try, tommorrow...for the youtube channel thing

    :) (feeling quite loved)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...so I just sent you a little message on your youtube channel thing to see if it worked...
    and then I was trying to fu=igure out how to follow your videos, as you make them...and all the sudden its telling me that Im sending you invitations...oops

    I have no idea what I'm doing, I'm merly fumbling on the kepboard like a chimpanzie...ahhhhh what did I do????

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol you did good
    you added me as a friend, wrote on my comments and subscribed to me lol some chimp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :)
    Yes...i do make a good chimpanzie...dont I?
    LOL

    ReplyDelete