Friday, July 3, 2009

Sasha (part two)

My eyes widened, my heart began to race and the more I begged it to slow down It harder it pounded against my chest.
‘Do you truly think that those clothes are appropriate for dinning?’ he grinned again, his skin and eyes paler than before. I began to sink into his pale eyes, I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame, and if I gave in I would have the same fate as the moth. My mind told me no but my heart and lust told me yes. My neck tingled, lips pouted and nipples hardened.
‘You smell like vanilla, my love.’ He whispered in my ear. My eyes flashed open. My heart stopped for a split second and I was overcome by a mourning rage.
‘You smell just like blood, and the maid is dead!’ I sternly announced while my heart resumed its tell tale gallop. He stood behind me now on the step just above the one where I had stood where Pasha found me. I spun around avoiding his eyes and taking out his hand gun while my riding cape was still catching up with my body. I raised it to his head.
‘What is the matter? Are you not happy to see me?’ His bottom lip pouted just as it did when he was alive, I became sick with rage, ‘its me Pa-’
‘YOU ARE NOT PASHA!’ My heart pounded and my eyes again swelled with tears. ‘Pasha is dead, you are not the man I once knew.’
‘The man you once knew and loved, and my dear you are right I am not him, I am improved.’
‘Loosing your soul is an improvement to you?’ I raised the gun to his head.
‘Guns won’t solve anything.’ he said putting his lips to the barrel. He was right it was pointless shooting him, I should have shot him a day before, saving him from this damned existence he was to live. However I stayed still, rooted to the step as if I were a statue. He kissed the barrel and with his chin swept it aside gently, I dropped my hand to my side lifelessly. He reached out for my waist to pull me close, for a moment I felt like giving in to his supernatural charm. For a moment I knew I would die.
‘NO.’ I whirled around and ran down five steps before feeling myself being yanked back, my legs flew up into the air and I landed hard on my back on my marble stairs. He had grabbed hold of by my riding cape and began to pull me back up the staircase. I grabbed the clasp and undid it and ran to the door, my chance at freedom. However dismounting the stair, my back already in pain I slipped on blood and slid straight into and smashing a delicate table holding my collection of Faberge eggs, which all fell and smashed on and around me.
I lay for a moment or two in shock and pain. Covered in blood, his again and my own, and glass I got up. The shard of glass stuck in my hands and knees. He was gone. This worried me even more than if he were closing in on me. I looked around easing towards the door, making sure to keep my eyes on all of my surroundings. I got to a window and leaned ton the windowsill. I knew is was watching me and even though I the tears willed to be let go I maintained my composure. I needed to get out. It had started snow heavily. I knew it would be suicide to go out in it but it would be worse complete masochism to stay.

2 comments:

  1. I have three words for you:
    (Amazing)
    (Dont stop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love the tales of Sasha! I was sad that Pasha died in the part 1 but I dont like his reincarnation or whatever he is lol!

    ReplyDelete